If you are the users of Vernee X then here is the good news for you, in this article we gonna show you How to Root Vernee X Without PC. Vernee is one of the best smartphone company which creates amazing smartphone and recently they made Vernee X which is the best smartphone indeed. You can purchase this smartphone from any site like gearbest.com or banggood.com.
Basically, this guide is made for those users who have already purchased the smartphone and now they are willing to root it so that they can enjoy the additional features of their Vernee X which is only available after rooting the device. Root Vernee X is the best option to get the amazing feature for free, you can get the features such as installing Custom ROM, playing the game which required root access and also you can enjoy the application which only works when the device is completely root.
So, We have shared the step by step guide below so that users of our site won’t face any difficulties in understanding the concept of root vernee x. We recommend following this guide only if you have enough knowledge in case you did anything wrong we are not responsible.
Vernee X features a 6-inch display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. It is running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat powered by Octa-Core 4×2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4×1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53 MTK6753 MediaTek Processor clubbed by 4GB/6GB of RAM. It has external memory card support with up to 128GB. Vernee X having 6200 mAh which is more than enough.
Getempower.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download SuperSU for Vernee X
Things need to be in Mind before attempting this.
- This guide is only made for Vernee X
- SuperSu can be downladed from the above links.
- Charge your mobile upto 80%
- Backup your important data incase you messed up with anything.
How to Root Vernee X
- First of all download the supersu file from the above download section.
- Now transfer the file in the SD card or the internal storage of your device
- Now your device must boot in TWRP recovery.(This is very important)
- Once it is booted in TWRP.
- Select Wipe and do wipe cache partition
- Then Go to erase and erase all the internal storage of the data
- Now go to apply update and select the SuperSu file
- Wait until the process gets done.
- Then reboot your device.
You Vernee Is now 100% rooted if you have any queries then you can ask them in the comment section below.